Friday, November 19, 2010

Tripping to the Dentist



How I wish I had perfectly perfect teeth.

I just had extensive dental work performed on my upper jaw a few months ago. I'm pleased with the results, but was hoping that that was me as far as tripping over to the dentist's for a long while. I don't run to visit the dentist, I tend to trip and stumble.

Well, last night whilst eating a lovely chunk of grilled Italian bread with olive and garlic, about half a molar on the upper jaw fell out!

I had no choice but to make a trip to the dentist today. At least all he did was look. Next week will be when he'll get down to the serious business of preparing the molar for a crown.

No more crispy, crunchy, toasted Italian bread!

Excuse me whilst I dash into the kitchen and have some olive and garlic. Maybe I could also have a teeny tiny piece of Italian bread to dip in it?

Might as well. If I break any more teeth at least I already have an appointment with my dentist all set up for next week.

Have you ever experienced a broken tooth?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.