Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Falling Leaves of Autumn



All photos and written works copyrighted SStaas.

The leaves just keep falling! We're surrounded by trees, and the wind has been blowing the leaves everywhere. Time to rake them up and dump them! So glad our yard backs on to the woods.

Sometimes it'd be nice to keep the leaves. Protect them from disintegrating, drying up like an old prune.



But, with so many leaves, how can we even consider NOT getting rid of them?!



I'm allergic to the leaves. I plaster Vicks on my nostrils and use a saline nasal spray to help. I take an antihistamine as well. If I'm really congested, then I also take a decongestant. But, the leaves are so beautiful, and it's nice to walk through them, allergies or not.

Now, in the local village, close to where I live I don't have to worry about clearing the leaves away!



I can just enjoy them, admire them. In between sneezing and blowing my nose that is!

Do you enjoy the autumn?






1 comment:

  1. Hi Hanna,
    Thank you for being a follower.
    I'll check out your blog.
    Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.