Thursday, February 24, 2011

What Were They Searching For?!

Down here in South Florida some odd things happen. Strangely shaped people wander around hoping to get a tan, hoping to regain their youth. Drivers are kind of odd as well. They either zoom along, pass you on the hard shoulder, or, they crawl along at twenty miles per hour! As for the action in the computer room, well, I tell you, delinquency, verging on anarchy so many times prevails. People are supposed to use the computer for just 15 minutes. Oh really?! You're not allowed to sit down if you're wearing a wet swimming suit? LOL!

To get back to the two women and the man who were crawling along on the ground. See previous post, in case you're just dying to know what I'm talking about. I had nothing better to do than practically fall off the balcony as I leant over watching the shenanigans below. One woman sprawling out underneath a bush, another woman appearing from nowhere who joins the first woman in this bizarre search. I guessed they were searching for something! Unfortunately, I couldn't hear the conversations.
Then, a man saunters by, and the next thing he too crouches down and almost disappears underneath the bushes.

Guess what they were all looking for?! The first woman let out a huge yell. "I found them!" She held them up in glee. Keys! I surmise they must have been her car keys. Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.