Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Searching

People do the oddest things at times. Especially when they're on vacation.

There I was seated on the balcony of our fourth floor condo. It was early evening and a balmy sixty five degrees in South Florida. Suddenly, I heard a lot of rustling and groans and moans. What was going on?

Having nothing better to do, I stood up and gazed over the balcony railing. What did I see? Some woman sprawled out on the grass. At first I thought she was drunk or dead. But then her hands and feet moved as she crawled about on the ground. She was obviously searching for something. And that something had to be important! Before I knew it she disappeared inside the bushes!

Then, another woman came along. Spoke to the first woman, and then she also got down on the ground and started searching inside the bushes. Golly gosh. So much excitement here in South Florida!

I waited with bated breath to see what would happen next. You won't believe it, but along came a man. Just sauntering around, probably making his way back home for the evening. Guess what? The next thing he sprawled down on the ground next to the two women. My goodness! What was going on?

You'll just have to wait until the next installment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.