Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Cleaning and Beaming

Now that we have decided to sell our house I've been cleaning and cleaning, polishing and polishing, scrubbing and scrubbing until everything is sparkling. I can even see my face in the door hinges, just beaming away!

I have scraped up old paint blobs on the front porch left over from years of painting the shutters. Always meant to clean up after painting, but never seemed to get around to it. Now I'm paying the price.

Cleaning door handles and glaring at the old front windows which we should have perhaps replaced when we replaced the other windows in the house.

Been donating items to charities, selling things, muttering to myself the whole time whether something is useful or not.  I have so much space now!  Yet, I've become so organized that now I don't know where anything is!